Vogt v. State Farm Life Insurance Company
United States District Court
for the Western District of Missouri
Case No. 2:16-cv-04170-NKL
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Notice?
2. What does it mean if I received a notice about this?
3. What is this lawsuit about?
4. What are the Plaintiffs Asking for?
5. How Does State Farm Answer?
6. Why is this a class action?
7. Is there a settlement? Is any Money available now?
8. How and when will the Court decide who is right?
WHO IS IN THE CLASS?
9. How do I know if I am a part of the class?
THE LAWYERS REPRESENTING YOU
10. Do I have lawyers in this case?
11. How will the lawyers be paid?
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS AND HOW DO I EXERCISE THEM
12. Do Nothing – Remain in the Class
13. How do I ask the Court to exclude me from the Class?
GETTING MORE INFORMATION
14. How do I get more information?
PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR WRITE TO
THE COURT OR CLERK OF THE COURT REGARDING THE
Copyright © 2018